Buffalo Chicken Dip
Write a review
- 1-8oz cream cheese
- 1 can of 10oz chicken chunks (drain)
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded colby monterrey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery, or french baguette
Ruben Rodriguez http://qwigi.com/