I began using this blog earlier this year for me to post various things. Now, I have started to use this blog as a form to keep me accountable. A dear friend of mine wanted me to join CrossFit late last year but because I had a relationship with a close personal friend who owned a personal training studio I kept working out with them. I did not see results and decided to Join BTB Fitness in Buckhead and started doing CrossFit. Little did I know how hooked I was going to become.
Now, I use this blog to post my workouts as a personal journal. I have decided to share my personal journal openly. Some people may think it’s dorky but I use it as a personal journal that enhances and continues to motivate my physical fitness journey.
- Level 1 Certifide, CrossFit East Decatur, July 5, 2011
- CrossFit Football, CrossFit on the Move, January 28, 2012 (coming soon)
- Rowing Clinic attended at CrossFit Peachtree
- Peachtree Road Race 10K 2010 – Time 1:15 (before CrossFit)
- Garage Games – Three’s Company, March 2011
- Peachtree Road Race 10K 2011 – Time:58 (after CrossFit and stopped for 10 minutes and had 2 beers and 10 burpees at CrossFit Peachtree)
- Barbells for Boobs Charity Event at CrossFit East Decatur
- Garage Games – Three’s Company, March 2012 (coming soon)
- Half Marathon – Publix, March 2012 (coming soon)
Ok, this is my blog of various silly comments and home made videos of me . Purely for entertainment purposes. Enjoy!!!!
Qwigi was created several years ago when the children were very young. Qwigi was a trouble maker and was constantly hunted by the children