Settlement Agreement 12/01/2011
- Child Support $3,575.00
- Equitable Division $5,623.93 / 67,487.16 (15 years – 2026)
- Pay Car note (Enclave – Est $900)
- Car Insurance
- Pay 215 Windsor $3,000.83/mo
- World Point Visa $200 per week
- Health Insurance $420.21mo / 5,042.52yr (for family of 6)
- Taxes $8,000yr
- HOA $670yr
- Car tag
Prior to Modification, Total Monthly Obligation: $15,660.97 / $187,931.64yr
08/26/2015 From Laura Melson
- Windsor Cove sold for $800k with 12,554 in seller paid CC. Closed on 6/22/15.
- Milton Court sold for $275k with 2,358 in seller paid CC. Closed 7/24/15.
- Nicole profited roughly $18,000 from the refinance of the house
- Prior to divorce and tax filings I shared 50% of my tax return for a couple of years when there was a refund
- After divorce and tax filings, she got refunds totaling $7,360.92 for 3 years
- She kept all the proceeds from the sales of personal items from 215
- She netted at lease $550,000 from the sale of 215 Windsor Gate Cove
Always use council to represent you!
I made the crucial mistake to not be represented by council during my divorce negotiations and have been paying, literally, for the final outcome ever since and until December 2027.
Gentlemen, under no circumstances should you ever represent yourself. You should always strive to settle with Child Support and possibly Alimony/Spousal Support. Avoid terms such as Equitable Division of Property OR Business Buyout.
Make sure you use and state your income in the appropriate forms and remember, the national average is 20% of gross income. Never go higher than that!
Always like how the backdrop is white or black sometimes green screen on the you tubers videos and thought I would look to Amazon for a solution. I found one but it was very expensive. It’s the Fovitec – 1x 5’x6.5′ Black/White Double-Sided Pop-Out Muslin Backdrop – [Collapsible Background][Matte Finish][Bag Included][Spring Loop Design]
It’s a near thing to have IF you have the room. I quickly found out I do not so I am going to return it.
My solution was buying a tension rod from Target for about $9 and using a black sheet and some clips I had from Home Depot.
Amazon [2-Pack] Apple Watch Series Screen Protector
Life Savers!!!! Avoid the unwanted expense of getting your screen replaced from accidental damage on any device. Amazon sells screen protectors from $5 to $20 depending on the device size and type/style of protector you want. Very simple to apply. Comes with everything you need from 2 screen protectors, a wiping cloth, lint stickers and instructions.
Today I am reviewing a great little portable sheet fed (8.5×14) scanner, the Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi – The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery. This scanner is awesome because:
- It’s battery powered (up to 4,000 scans on a single charge)
- Wifi Capable but not necessary to scan
- No computer needed (all scans are stored on a provided sd card)
- Portable and fast
I’ve tried other portable stand alone sd sheet fed scanners but they only scanned in jpg. This one give you the option of saving scans in jpg or pdf. Scanner works with computer (pc or Mac), iOS (iPhone or iPad) or any android devices.
If you’re looking for a stand alone, small and portable scanner to digitize documents, receipts or photos. This is the one!!
See YouTube review below.