Today was a busy day in the life of the Rubenator…. lol
Began with the following tasks
- Plaster Gas to collect receipts from 2016
- Collect rent check from Freihofer, YAY!!
- Nearly got car jacked…. I’ll explain in a later post
- Met the last 2 partners at King Industrial Realty
- Got a Body fat test done at CrossFit South Cobb, see document below
- Ate lunch at Waffle House, the usual, 3 eggs scrambled with cheese and a large order of bacon with Diet Coke and Coffee
- Visiting Jed and Joe a visit at Patriot Rod and Customs to see how my 1968 Camaro is progressing
Settlement Agreement 12/01/2011
- Child Support $3,575.00
- Equitable Division $5,623.93 / 67,487.16 (15 years – 2026)
- Pay Car note (Enclave – Est $900)
- Car Insurance
- Pay 215 Windsor $3,000.83/mo
- World Point Visa $200 per week
- Health Insurance $420.21mo / 5,042.52yr (for family of 6)
- Taxes $8,000yr
- HOA $670yr
- Car tag
Prior to Modification, Total Monthly Obligation: $15,660.97 / $187,931.64yr
08/26/2015 From Laura Melson
- Windsor Cove sold for $800k with 12,554 in seller paid CC. Closed on 6/22/15.
- Milton Court sold for $275k with 2,358 in seller paid CC. Closed 7/24/15.
- Nicole profited roughly $18,000 from the refinance of the house
- Prior to divorce and tax filings I shared 50% of my tax return for a couple of years when there was a refund
- After divorce and tax filings, she got refunds totaling $7,360.92 for 3 years
- She kept all the proceeds from the sales of personal items from 215
- She netted at lease $550,000 from the sale of 215 Windsor Gate Cove
Always use council to represent you!
I made the crucial mistake to not be represented by council during my divorce negotiations and have been paying, literally, for the final outcome ever since and until December 2027.
Gentlemen, under no circumstances should you ever represent yourself. You should always strive to settle with Child Support and possibly Alimony/Spousal Support. Avoid terms such as Equitable Division of Property OR Business Buyout.
Make sure you use and state your income in the appropriate forms and remember, the national average is 20% of gross income. Never go higher than that!
I’d like to see anyone from CrossFit toss these tires
These were some big tires….
In addition to my new commitment to the BTB45 challenge and my on going CrossFit I have decided to give up sodas for 40 days.
Had an awesome dinner at an Asian restaurant at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi. When I went to the bathroom I was fascinated they had stainless steel commode
Now that I have my weapons permit I decided to go to the gun range with a good friend of mine. I took my Walther PPK/S and let her loose. It’s a 9mm .380 cal killing machine.
At the range it jammed on me several times for which I remembered I never cleaned and oiled it. I went to S.P.D. in Smyrna where I bought a Classic Universal Cleaning Kit.
I don’t know much about the Walther so I decided to get the aid of good ol’ YouTube. I found a video that gave me specific instructions on how to disassemble and what parts needed to be oiled and cleaned.
I was a bit nervous but once I broke it apart it became easy and fun. The kit was a huge help because it had everything I needed from Gun Oil, rods, patches, a brush and a soft rag.
Disassembled and mid-way through cleaning
Spent a lot of time cleaning and oiling all the nooks and crannies
Now my baby is well cleaned and lubricated and ready to fire.
Wanna know more about this fine firearm?