Took the ol’ girl to the mountains up Dahlonega to take some pictures.
Check out her instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9IaDGgpOeo/
I took my GoPro Hero 7 and my 360 One X and edited the following video. As always, please feel free to like, subscribe, click the bell for notifications and feel free to comment.
Now that my 1968 Camaro RS has been LS swapped and updated it’s time to give the exterior some TLC.
The paint is not too bad, but it has a lot of swirlies, chips, and a nasty stain on the hood from when the car may have been stored underneath another on a lift.
I went to the July 2019 Caffeine and Octane at Perimeter Mall and met 2 guys, John and Sean. John has a awesome 72 Red and Black Chevelle while Sean has a gorgeous 67 Black Buick. The Buick is ceramic waxed while the Chevelle is ceramic coated.
Check out the rest of my review and experience on the YouTube video below.
Purchased a 1968 Restomod Camaro RS from North Shore Classics (454 4speed), a truly horrible experience. Read more about that here and other issues before I decided to go with Jed Reilly with Patriot Rods and Customs
Other services/products links: Ceramic Coating and Historical License Plate
- Engine: GM Performance LS3 6.2l 525hp Connect and Cruise kit. Concept 1 pulley kit with ac, alt and power steering pump
- Transmission: 4l70E 4speed auto
- Exhaust: 3″ stainless steel including Hedman Hedders, hangers, v bands, Borla Pro XS mufflers
- Suspension: RideTech complete coil over system with StrongArms tubular control arms, drop spindles, sway bar, and triangulated 4 link
- Rear end: Speedway complete Ford 9″ housing 3.89
- Brakes: Wilwood 12″, 6 piston front and 4 piston rear. Corvette Master Cylinder and Classic Performance Products (CCP) 8″ dual diaphragm booster
- Fuel tank: Tanks Inc EFI ready tank with pump and level sender
- Vintage Air Heating and Cooling System
- Cooling: AutoRad radiator
- Gauges: Digital Dakota HDX
- Console: Complete 68 center console with cool gauge pod, horse shoe shifter and linkage.
- Radio: Retro Souths USA Hermosa Radio with bluetooth 1 12″ sub and 4 way speakers
- Train horns with on board air set up
- Electric Life power window conversion kit, front and rear glass. Classic window crank control
- Dapper Lighting Head Lamps and Turn Signals
- Original Rally Sport Equipped-Concealed Headlights (electric not vacuum)