I wish I could take credit for this easy awesome tasting recipe. I can’t remember where I found it but this has been my signature go to dish since I can remember.
The ingredients are simple and super easy to prepare.
Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 20min. Total Time: 25min.
- 1-8oz. cream cheese
- 1 can of 10oz. chicken chunks (drain)
- ½ cup of buffalo wing sauce (I use Texas Pete)
- ½ cup of ranch dressing (any brand will do)
- 2 cups (8oz.) shredded Colby Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield about 2 cups.
Serve with tortilla chips, celery or French banquettes. I use Frito Lay Scoops.