I wish I could take credit for this easy awesome tasting recipe. I can’t remember where I found it but this has been my signature go to dish since I can remember.
The ingredients are simple and super easy to prepare.
Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 20min. Total Time: 25min.
- 1-8oz. cream cheese
- 1 can of 10oz. chicken chunks (drain)
- ½ cup of buffalo wing sauce (I use Texas Pete)
- ½ cup of ranch dressing (any brand will do)
- 2 cups (8oz.) shredded Colby Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield about 2 cups.
Serve with tortilla chips, celery or French banquettes. I use Frito Lay Scoops.
November 2015, I decided to make flan at home. I found a YouTube video that helped me. The final result was awesome!! The prep time and instructions sounded easy but the actual task was difficult. Especially the caramelizing part. The clean up was challenging and laborious but the end result was really good!
INGREDIENTS AND UTENCILS
- Evaporated Milk
- Condesend Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Eggs (4)
- Sugar (1cup)
- Baking Pan
- Baking Pan (bigger)
- 350º for 50min.
I was hard core paleo and had trouble finding things to make at home. Thanks to the internet, I found a Paleo Stew that can be made in a crock pot. Here we go!!!
INGREDIENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- 2lbs. meat
- 1 can fun fat coconut milk
- Tomatoes (2 small cans)
- Frozen kale
- 2-3 pieces of bacon
- Red pepper
- Salt, pepper, ginger
- Crock pot
- Low temp 7 hours
Gotta love the local carnicerias….
I went to Carniceria Hispana and it hit me! “These guys are butcher shops!”
All I need to do Paleo at home! I bought some pre cooked chicken and pork and warmed it at home. I was worried how I was I going to eat Paleo all the time reasonably priced and voila, found a solution.