Took a break today, I think I might do the same tomorrow. Well, it’s 2 weeks until the Three’s Company competition in the Garage Games and I am doing some research – Saturday, March 19, 2011
Though the WOD’s will be kept secret for now, there will be an AMRAP a triplet and a couplet.
So far there are the movements:
- Squat Clean – 165#/115# -RX 115#/75# -Scaled
- Pull-ups – Chest to Bar (below clavicle) -RX Below Chin -Scaled (other scaled options are allowed, but no contention for winning)
- Rowing – YES – C2 is BACK with 17 more rowers!
- Double Unders -RX Single sub -Scaled = 3:1
- Rope Climb -RX Get some minimal distance up a rope -Scaled
- Squat Snatch/Thrusters – 95#/65# -RX 65#/45# -Scaled
- Bonus WOD – movement for RX only, TBA
I am definitely doing scaled.
They provided a nice video to show the expectations of the movements. (I am glad they did)