Ndyia was the coach today.
- Row 500 M
5 rounds of:
Max Rope Climbs & Front Squats 95/65 in 3 minutes, resting 3 minutes between rounds. No rhyme or reason as to how you mix & match your rope climbs & front squats.
Pair up on the ropes. One person goes for 3 mins while the other rests for 3. If you do not have a rope climb- do body rows on the rings.
- Round 1 – 3 rope climbs / 5 squats
- Round 2 – 2 rope climbs / 10 squats
- Round 3 – 2 rope climbs / 10 squats
- Round 4 – 1 rope climb / 15 squats
- Round 5 – 0 rope climb / 25 squats
8 Rope Climbs and 65 squats
Notes: Found out today that I can rope climb with out using feet. Much faster but it burns after 3. My biceps were hurting!!!! In addition, the front squat when racked on shoulders seems to affect my biceps.